Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People:
1. How is this even possible? I dislike you so much, yet I want to protect you. You put me down, then lift me up again. I hate it when you do that.
2. I knew it was a bad idea from the start to like you, and instead of trying to avoid you, my feelings for you developed even more. I really like you, but you have a girlfriend. I feel so bad when my friends say we would make a cute couple.
3. We're not together anymore, and I don't miss you as much, but I still wish that we would talk still.
4. You are so annoying, and desperate. Stop trying to flirt with me, it's disgusting.
5. We used to be so close and talk all the time, but now, we hardly talk. I don't think you consider me as a best friend anymore.
6. I'm so envious of you, you have no idea. You're smart, pretty, thin but curvy at the same time, and you have everything going for you.
7. Please get off your damn phone, and contribute to your work. People are tired of your shit.
8. I'm sorry for ignoring you for the last month during of our freshman year. You were just getting too clingy and jealous for me, I needed my space. Now we're friends again... What do you think when you see me?
9. I'm beginning to wonder if we can ever be friends again... You're so full of yourself that I want to stay away from you.
10. Out of my friends back home, I miss you the most <3. I can't wait to see you :).
Nine things about myself:
1. I'm Korean.
2. My birthday is 10/14.
3. I have really bad under-eye dark circles. People constantly ask me if I'm tired, and it gets so annoying.
4. I'm a Kiss Me and SONE <3.
5. I used to fluently speak Korean and Spanish.
6. I'm shy and quiet, but I tend to be sarcastic and snarky.
7. I love laughing.
8. I can't go without a day of not listening to music.
9. Sometimes I think I contradict myself so much.
10. I'm independent.
Eight ways to win my heart:
1. I really like it when guys make me laugh a lot!
2. Being in uniform ;).
3. Good style. This includes no saggy jeans.
4. Respect me and my culture.
5. Knowing how to use good grammar and correct spelling.
6. Knows how to take control.
7. Is a animal lover, though I tend to be scared of them xD.
8. Knows how to cook!
Seven things that cross my mind a lot:
1. My future.
3. My family.
4. "Why am I so awkward/quiet?"
Six things I do before I fall asleep:
1. Check Facebook.
2. Play tetris.
3. Check my e-mails.
4. Listen to music.
5. Watch Youtube videos.
Five people that mean a lot to me:
5. My other friends, lolol.